CrackLeak

HOW TO EARN 10,000€ PER MONTH EASILY? SELLING FAKE SCREENSHOTS TO SELLERS

by Xferno - 01-30-2024, 07:54 AM

Reputation 50
Threads:1,200
Items: (View All Items)
Today I'm going to share with you a plan that allowed me to earn at least €10,000/month thanks to the prankshit site. The usefulness of the site is that it allows you to take fake screenshots for free and without them recording our data. I've been using it for a while and honestly they regularly update their generators. The site is called prankshit.com. It is in different languages ​​(English, Spanish, Portuguese). The French site is prankshit.fr. I knew this site because from day to day I received a large number of insults (sms, 24 hour call) since someone careless created a false SMS message conversation from me insulting a community and published it in a Anti-racist Facebook group. Basically he created a fake screenshot of a text message with my number and in the conversation he indicated that I sent a photo degrading a community and wrote racist messages. With this capture he posted it on a Facebook group and immediately I received threats etc. I had to go into the group with a fake account and comment that it's not true, that he used a fake screenshot generator. Someone responded that many use fake captures to promote a shitcoin by polluting social networks with false conversations between famous personalities that they exchange on their desire to buy such crypto in large quantities, automatically many gullible people will go and buy it .
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Reputation 0
Threads:0
Turnips

Reputation 0
Thanks

Reputation 0
Big Grin wow this epic and really creative method